How to be a flower fairy:
- Feel the cool morning grass between your toes
- Fill old jugs with fresh flowers and place them where they can be admired all day
- Laugh until your belly hurts
- Look for the rainbow after the storm
- Admire the colours of the sunset each day
- Listen for symphonies in nature; birds in the morning, crickets at night, Canada geese flying south in the fall
- Think poetically; this ______ (unknown or strange object) is like __________ (something common)
- Be adventurous -let your wings carry you along
- Face your fears and discover new wonders
- Be open-minded and accepting
- Smile and talk to people whose path crosses yours
- Speak positive thoughts and bury the negative thoughts
Make the world a better place for all!
WIP - on reclaimed cedar deck board.
I like the image with the hair flowing up much like the mermaid I painted on reclaimed wood. A wild girl from the sea painted on old deck board
What do you think?
Or should I paint full figures as in the housewarming gift?